Placing a Web Order
- When you find the item you like, choose your size and color and click "Add to Cart". Once you’ve done that, you will be taken directly to your "Shopping Cart" for a preview of your order.
- When previewing the items shopping bag, you will have the option to "Checkout" or you can continue shopping by clicking on the "X" on the top right. Don’t worry; when you have finished reviewing your items, simply click on "X" and you will be taken right back to the page that you were browsing.
- Once inside your "Shopping Cart", please review all items you have placed in there. This will be the only time to make any changes such as updating or removing items to your order before it is placed.
- When you are ready to place your order, click on the "Checkout" link to complete your purchase.
NOTE: Our processing time ranges from 3 - 5 business days, after the order is processed it is packaged and shipped depending on the shipping method chosen at "Checkout".
VIM.com accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
We only accept credit/debit cards with banks located in the United States. We do NOT accept international cards, gift cards and pre-paid cards. If you place an order with one of these the order will be cancelled and the card will not be charged.
Please note: Your card will only be charged when your order has been shipped. You will only be charged for the items we have shipped to you. Your final total will include any and all applicable sales tax and shipping fees.
We are required by law to collect sales tax for deliveries to the following US states: NJ, NY. We are also required to collect tax on shipping fees where applicable. If you are ordering from a state where Sales Tax is applicable, an estimated amount will be included and reflected in your subtotal throughout your shopping experience. The tax rate that will be applied to your order is generally the combined state and local rates for the address and location of where your order is being shipped. The final sales tax amount applied will be reflected on your completed purchase order invoice.
When you finish placing your order, you will be given a purchase order number along with the option to print a receipt for your records. Shortly after your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a summary of your order. Please make sure to check your spam folder for this email, as your service provider may not recognize our address. We also ask that you add us to your email contacts for your future orders.
To check on the status of your order, please choose one of the following methods applicable to you:
- If you are a returning guest, simply log in to your account and click on your order in your “Order History”.
- If you have placed your order as a Guest User, simply click on "Track My Order", fill in your order number and email address in the designated fields and click on "Lookup Order".
In order to smoothly complete your purchase with VIM.com, we require you to have cookies enabled within your web browser. If you either have your cookies disabled or aren’t sure if you do, we’ve listed the steps to take for the most commonly used browsers to help you enable cookies below: